Configuration Management identifies, monitors, controls and provides information about network elements and their various attributes, resulting in a more efficient system synergy for clients.
- Identification of network event locations is more efficient
- Status of network devices are tracked within the process
- Integration of network elements helps prevent the spreading of events
- Impacts from change are analyzed during and after implementation to maintain system stability
- Integrates and controls third party tools